- I have finished more projects
- Used up more yarn
- Used up all the acrylic I have lying around from forever ago
- The yarn will once again fit into the designated bins and not in bags and boxes around my bedroom and closet.
I got a very full box from WEBS today that I had ordered at the end of last week, which had culminated in Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. That will be my LAST yarn purchase for a while. I'm going cold sheep.
I've unsubscribed from all yarn store newsletters. I will not go to WEBS, Knitpicks, Yarnia, etc. I will not purchase more yarn from my LYS.
- I will continue going to my LYS for open stitch time as I get a tremendous amount of crocheting done during those hours.
- I will shop my (very long) ravelry queue to remind myself of all the wonderful projects that I already have yarn stashed away for.
- I will use up the miles of acrylic yarn I had bought on sale, cheap, before I discovered how much I loved luxury fibers. I'm too cheap to just give it away so it must be used.
- I will take breaks from crocheting, because I've already had one RSI flare-up this month.
I'm making this public in the hopes it will keep my honest.